This is a recording of our live demo from Thursday, February 10th with our friend Lisa Spangler. Lisa is an Art Toolkit Ambassador, a card maker extraordinaire, and a master of color mixing.
In this demo, Lisa guides us through creating lovely Valentine’s Day cards, using her Pocket Palette.
Lisa painted with her Rosemary & Co R12 dagger and R13 round, and her Pocket Palette is filled with:
- Daniel Smith Quinacridone Rose
- Daniel Smith Quinacridone Magenta
- Daniel Smith Permanent Alizarin Crimson
- Daniel Smith Quinacridone Coral
- Daniel Smith Pyrrol Scarlet
- Daniel Smith Organic Vermillion
- Holbein Shell Pink
Learn more about Lisa’s work on her website, and on Instagram.