Meagan’s Recommended Supplies
- Your favorite watercolors
- Watercolor Paper (Meagan enjoys Fluid Press 8” x 8” cold press)
- Your favorite brushes, (Meagan likes a size 4 Escoda travel brush)
- Travel Brush- Size 4 (Meagan uses an Escoda)
- Thick Black Permanent Marker (Meagan uses a Sakura Permapaque Opaque Paint Marker-Dual-Black)
What to expect
Art Toolkit workshops are live events that take place on Zoom. During the workshop, you will have a chance to ask the instructor questions. After the workshop, we’ll provide you with a link to a recording to review on your own time (viewable for at least six months).
We’ll be in touch a week before the workshop with instructions for connecting and additional information. Please remember to adjust for your time zone. Tickets are non-refundable, but we may be able to transfer your ticket to another student if there is a waitlist.
We present our workshops with automated captions. If you wish to request additional accommodations, please let us know in advance.