What to expect
This is a live workshop that will take place on Zoom. During the workshop, you will have a chance to ask the instructor questions and connect with your fellow classmates. After the workshop, we’ll provide you with a recording to review on your own time.
We’ll be in touch the week of the course with instructions for connecting and additional information. Please remember to set a reminder for yourself, and adjust for your timezone. Tickets are non-refundable, but we may be able to transfer your ticket to another student if there is a wait list.
- Watercolor paper or sketchbook: Ideally cold press.
- Paints and palette: The Daniel Smith Essential Color Set, and cerulean blue.
- Waterproof pen: Fine point Sharpie or Micron work fine.
- Pencil and eraser: Optional and dependent on your confidence.
- Brushes: Whatever you find comfortable. I usually go Goldy Lox with a big, small and perfect middle.